Landing page is a powerful selling tool
Landing page - probably everyone has heard this but not everyone understands its essence.
So what is a landing page? This is a one-page website that is all the information is on one single page. The purpose of such a website is to quickly and aggressively sell some service or product, subscribe to a newsletter or sign up for a consultation. In other words to encourage the client to take a targeted action.
Landing page advantages:
- maximum concentration on any one sentence;
- simple structure;
- the “lightness” of the page and hence the high speed of loading.
The main structure of the landing page:
- information about a product or service;
- scheme of work;
- certificates and diplomas;
- order form;
- additional elements to attract;
Landing page is a tool for powerful and aggressive marketing.
Landing pages are also divided into several types, consider them:
- click-through page. The type of page where the user only needs to make one click to perform some action. Most often, a page consists of one, maximum two screens;
- lead generating page. The most popular type of landing page has application forms and CTA (call to action) buttons;
- squeeze page. The so-called contact capture page. As a rule, it offers to receive some useful material in exchange for e-mail;
- selling page. The name speaks for itself – a page for the direct sale of any product or service.
If you want a selling landing page or any other type of website, fill out our brief soon!